Anfield and me ..



In 2000/2001, there was a colleague asking me when I plan to get married. I told her that I will tie the knot when Liverpool FC wins the English Premier League.

Liverpool last title was in 1990 and it has been a barren run for about 18 years. It seems like I am going to be a full time monk if Gerrard, Torres, and co can’t deliver the title back to Anfield in the next 5 years (:

This 2008/2009 season is the best chance for Rafa Benitez to bring cheers and joys to the Kopite and to myself, of course. The squad is the strongest ever !

If it became a reality, the waiters and waitresses in my wedding dinner will all be wearing Liverpool jersey while I also plan to give away a grand lucky draw prize for 2 to London + Liverpool, with air ticket, accommodation, meal, and match ticket included.

Let’s just pray hard yaa ..






No comments: