Kenny Sia - Blue or Red ??

I am a BIG fan of Kenny Sia.

I admire him for his outstanding blogging talent.


To me, Kenny is a Chelsea fan and I am fine with that even though I am a Liverpool supporter.

Premier League is more exciting with the likes of Man Utd, Chelsea, Liverpool, and Arsenal around.




But I was shocked when I saw him wearing a Man Utd jersey at Old Trafford last weekend.
A Chelsea fan wearing a Red Devil gear ??



Feeling a need to make an expression, I left a comment on his blog, and it sounds like this :





If Kenny managed to read my message , I hope that he will make a firm decision, choosing either Chelsea or Man Utd, and stick to it for life.


Jumping around like a frog earns little respect from the ground.




I still respect him for who he is, in making people's life more colorful thru blogging, in conveying eye-opening community message to the cyber space, in doing charity for the needies, and many others.


However, when come to footballing matters, he's still not up to the mark yet.




No comments: