This is called home - Seri Tanjung Pinang

There is one nice housing project behind Island Plaza called Seri Tanjung Pinang. I discovered the real charm of this area a few weeks ago when I attended a house warming bbq.

The architecture design of its 2.5 storey terrace houses is really magnificent, it's like a combination of contemporary + classical fine art.

Blue blue sky coupled with well-maintained landscape
You can hardly find this marvellous design in Penang
A backyard with its own character

On the other side of the road, there are 2 types of Semi-D houses.
Personally I don't like the build-up below, it looks too rigid.


But this one gives me more umphhhhh ...
I will come home every single day if I own this kind of property. The 3rd level will surely be my master bedroom, which promises ample of privacy and ecstasy ..
Exploring Georgetown skyline from Seri Tanjung Pinang esplanade
Lastly, the bungalow :

No need for me to describe further, photo tells a thousand words, and you share the same feeling with me at this point of time (:








No comments: