New Beer in M'sia

Johann Auerbrau 111
ABV 5%


There are 4 types of labels : red, orange, green, and blue, with the same bottle content.


You can open it without an opener, another masterpiece of German technology :)


To me, 111 is much better than Tiger Crystal in terms of bite and kick. Ladies should like it more than the men. The bottle is a collection item.


Hopf Spezial WeiBe (Special Wheatbeer)
ABV 6%


It's a fruity and malty rich and smooth natural wheat beer. 100% value for money.


Hopf White : ice conditioned wheat beer
ABV 5.5%


I think this beer is brewed using natural ice water which I can feel from the very 1st sip. It's super smooth with a reasonable level of alcohol. Ingredients : Ice water, wheat, top class hops, and yeast.


This is definitely a must try as it's really as smooth as silk with some icy cool bite.

At the end of the day, I can feel this Siberian wolf inside my belly ..






No comments: