Ramen in Singapore

Went to 2 Ramen outlets during my previous trip to the lion state.
The first one is called AOBA - Hokkaido Ramen


AOBA has nice and authentic Japanese interior deco



I made high expectation on their food based on their deco


The first missile struck me ... Its appetizer was very plain, lack of salt




Second missile follow suit ..

Its signature ramen turn out to be having too much salts @#$%^&*



I went to another ramen outlet few days later



It's called Ippudo located at the 4th floor of Mandarin Gallery, Orchard Road




The moment you walked in, you can feel their staff are really enjoying working with Ippudo




They serve one of the best ramen I ever tried, even though in smaller serving, will go for its spicy ramen next trip




Its lotus root also super good, taste slightly better than French fries



Its green tea made me fly ...



Remember, 4th floor of Mandarin Gallery, Ippudo, another heaven on earth !!































No comments: