A Village in China

Went to a village in China recently and it's an eyes opener ..



It's a beautiful undisturbed country side with plenty of fresh air


These flower plants can produce natural cooking oil, and it adds colors to the surrounding




Awesome plum flowers during 2012 spring season




I have seen fake plum flowers many times in my home country and that was the real encounter, it's a romamce at first sight.



Plum flowers by the unique village houses



Enjoying my photo moment with a simple and friendly villager



Dried vege at the open area and it brings back nostalgic moments with my late grandmother



Village chicken without the impact of Marie France



Feeding themselves with natural nutrients




The farm in the early morning with mystical fog

The scenery made me speechless




Seeing a farmer starting his work in the early hour


I was on my way back to the city, after some amazing hours at this charming village


Will surely return one day, for more photo shots ;)
























No comments: