3 essential steps on Singapore Permanent Residence (PR) application :
1. Make an online appointment at http://www.ica.gov.sg.
- Appointment date can be changed, up to a certain limit.
- Tips : You can change your original date to an earlier date through the same website from 12.01am onwards, when there is a cancellation from another person, and the system get reflected accordingly and show the available empty slots.
2. Fill up application form, prepare photo and relevant documents.
3. On the finalized appointment date, bring the application form (with photo) and supporting documents to ICA Building at Kallang Road.
- ICA Address : Permanent Resident Services Centre, Immigration & Checkpoints Authority, ICA Building, 5th Storey, 10 Kallang Road, Singapore 208718.
- How to get there ? You can drive there, take a cab or through MRT. For MRT, alight at Lavender station on the East West Line (Green line), take the right hand side exit after you touch n go your EZ Link card. The ICA Building is right in front of you after exiting Lavender station.
- Fill up all relevant sections.
- Make sure you fill up ALL your previous employments after your last graduation, otherwise you will need to get a blank paper and fill up on the spot.
- Use “N/A” or “Nil” appropriately.
- Indicate “(O)” if the phone number provided is an office number.
- If you have ever entered Singapore using other Passport including old passport, pls indicate inside the form.
All the best !!